Abstract deadline - 1st of March 2019
Abstract notification - 22nd of March 2019
To submit an abstract for ICAW2019 please mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please specify "ABSTRACT" in the E-mail header/subject.
- Please prepare your abstract(s) in English as a separate Word file (.doc) using the following format:
- Spacing: single
- Margins: top: 2.5 cm; bottom 2.5 cm; left: 2.5 cm; right: 2.5 cm
- Font: Times New Roman; Font size: 12 pt; NB: Please do not use BLOCK letters in your abstract
- The abstract should contain the title in bold
- After one empty line the name(s) of the author(s) [e.g. Sabine A.S. Langie1, Amaya Azqueta2 and Bertrand Pourrut3]
- After one empty line the affiliation(s) of the author(s) [e.g. 1Hasselt University, Hasselt, Belgium] in italic
- After one empty line the abstract body should follow (no subheadings), stating clearly the purpose of the study, methods, results and conclusions. Do not use phrases such as ‘data will be presented’ or ‘results will be discussed’.
- Abstract text including references should not exceed 300 words.
- All abstracts will be reviewed upon receipt. Submitted abstracts that do not adhere to the requested abstract style will be returned for revision.
- When submitting your abstract please indicate the most suitable topic for your research and the type of presentation you prefer (poster or oral).
- The abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee. The acceptance of your abstract will be confirmed by e-mail.
All accepted abstracts will be published online in Mutagenesis.
If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register by the early-birth registration date, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program. If you must withdraw an abstract, please notify the ICAW 2017 secretariat ( email@example.com) in writing as soon as possible.
Accepted abstracts from speakers, poster discussions and poster presentations from ICAW2017 were published in Mutagenesis and can be viewed here
Accepted abstracts from speakers, poster discussions and poster presentations from ICAW2015 can be viewed here