- Keynote speaker: David Kirkland - Kirkland Consulting
"Recent perspectives on the regulatory use of the comet assay"
- Emilio Rojas - National Autonomous University of Mexico
"Live and born in a polluted area; mother-newborn relationship"
- Peter Møller - University of Copenhagen
"Searching for assay controls for the FPG- and hOGG1-modified comet assay"
- Massimo Moretti - Università degli Studi di Perugia
"Comet assay in salivary leukocytes for the evaluation of early biological effects of air pollution exposure in children"
- Rachael Akpiri - University of Birmingham
"Application of the comet assay to detect metal-induced DNA strand breaks in cultures of the marine sponge Hymeniacidon perleve and Amorphinopsis sp."
- Desmond Cave - BioReliance
"The comet assay in the evaluation of the genotoxicity of inhaled compounds"